DO IT YOURSELF, WEDDING PLANNING WITH CONFIDENCE.Here to help you, any step of the way
Here to help.
As a newly engaged couple, it may feel like you only have 2 choices for planning your wedding: go it alone or give up control to someone else.
These aren’t very comforting options to the hands-on couple that wants to be in control, but needs expert guidance too.
That’s where I come in. Unlike a traditional wedding planner who will take over and run the show for you, I guide and mentor you to do it yourself, with confidence.
My role is to be your advisor and help you confidently execute your vision on your own.
Giving you the freedom to do your wedding planning with confidence keeps you in control and stress-free with tailored advice and help when you need it most.
Our Wedding Consultant was designed for couples who want to plan their entire wedding themselves but want some professional help now and then. Here to help is my mantra and that is why a casual price let me do what I do best so you don’t have to stress! Prices vary based on the tasks requiring assistance.
Types of tasks I can assist with ~
- Researching suppliers to suit your vision and budget
- Pulling your Pintrest apart and creating fail safe quoting systems with suppliers so you get EXACTLY what you want
- Managing the to-do list, being your wedding ‘brain’ so you can get on with life
- Keeping the groom on track, let me be the ‘nagging one’
- Stepping you through the entire process so you don’t need to worry what’s next or if you have forgotten anything
- Bringing it all together so all the suppliers and key people have all the important information when they need it
- And most importantly, keeping you both stress-free the week of the wedding.
~ all of these tasks are included in the full wedding planning package and can be bought separately as required also ~
HELP HOW YOU NEED ITcasual prices, personal assistance
- prices vary depending on the task, click here for a quote.
LET'S DO THIS!Help for the entire journey
- Includes 40 hours of consultation
The “Life Saver”
Our Wedding Consultant was designed for couples who want to plan their entire wedding themselves but want some professional help now and then. Here to help is my mantra and that is why a casual price lets me do what I do best so you don’t have to stress!
This package was designed with specific wedding tasks in mind that couples struggle through during the planning process. 5 hours of my time will get you any one of the following tasks done, so you can move on to the fun stuff.
- Pull your Pintrest board apart so you can get quotes from suppliers based on EXACTLY what you want
- Short-listing up to 3 suppliers that suit your vision and budget (max 10 suppliers per category)
- Contact up to 3 suppliers for quotes, enquiries or bookings
- Arranging your days running order ~ pulling all the information you have together, so your suppliers know EXACTLY what you expect.
HOT TIP: The two tasks in bold are the ones that brides-to-be say they find the most value in.
The "Life Saver"
- Includes 5 hours of consultation (Can only be used once per wedding)
I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Michelle is. She has been my ‘guardian wedding angel’ throughout my wedding planning process. She has been my rock and her book has been my wedding planning bible.
Her ability to be able to calm me down and make me feel less stressed and not overwhelmed about the whole process makes her an amazing wedding consultant. Her experience and knowledge in the wedding industry is second to none and the fact she has been down the isle herself is testament to the quality of her service.
I am so glad I found Michelle, as she has assisted me in finding reputable suppliers and taught me how to deal with the stressful situations that come with a wedding. Her time is worth its weight in gold and I believe her $200 for five hours of consultancy rate is a bargain!!! Michelle truly is a wedding consultant guru.
– Z. Mitchell, QLD bride