WEDDING PLANNING WITH CONFIDENCE.Here to help you, any step of the way
Here to help.
Our Wedding Consultant was designed for couples who want to plan their wedding with confidence. You want to do it yourself but want reassurance from a professional now and then. Here to help is my mantra and that is why a casual price lets me do what I do best so you don’t have to stress! Prices vary based on the tasks requiring assistance.
Types of tasks I can assist with ~
- Researching suppliers to suit your vision and budget
- Pulling your Pintrest apart and creating fail safe quoting systems with suppliers so you get EXACTLY what you want
- Managing the to-do list, being your wedding ‘brain’ so you can get on with life
- Keeping the groom on track, let me be the ‘nagging one’
- Stepping you through the entire process so you don’t need to worry what’s next or if you have forgotten anything
- Bringing it all together so all the suppliers and key people have all the important information when they need it
- And most importantly, keeping you both stress-free the week of the wedding.
~ all of these tasks are included in the full wedding planning package or can be bought separately as required also ~
LOVE THE DAYThe best kept secret for a stress free Wedding Day
- This specialised task is one that all my brides, and their suppliers find the most value in;
- Creating your wedding day running order is the complete wedding day timeline for all your suppliers; created as an Excel spreadsheet and PDF it can include pictures and ensures that every aspect of your wedding day plans and vision is communicated clearly so the day runs smoothly.
HELP HOW YOU NEED ITpre purchased time to use how you choose
- Keeping it affordable and flexible is my aim so you are helped in a way that suits you. Many of the tasks above can be completed using this option. Let’s use your budget and my time in the most efficient way.
BETTER TOGETHERAssistance for the entire journey
- Includes 40 hours of consultation;
- On call to help you, during your entire wedding planning journey (recommended for couples with 12-18months to plan)
- Tasks include but are not limited to;
- Shortlisting suppliers; this ensures you are only speaking to wedding professionals who are going to fit you and your day
- Creating your wedding planning to-do list
- Acting like a Planning PA – Liaising with you through out the journey to keep you on task, check in on how things are going and helping when you ask
- Creating your wedding day running order which is the full time line for all your suppliers, includes pictures from your Pintrest board and ensures that every aspect of your wedding vision is communicated clearly so the day runs smoothly.
I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Michelle is. She has been my ‘guardian wedding angel’ throughout my wedding planning process. She has been my rock and her book has been my wedding planning bible.
Her ability to be able to calm me down and make me feel less stressed and not overwhelmed about the whole process makes her an amazing wedding consultant. Her experience and knowledge in the wedding industry is second to none and the fact she has been down the isle herself is testament to the quality of her service.
I am so glad I found Michelle, as she has assisted me in finding reputable suppliers and taught me how to deal with the stressful situations that come with a wedding. Her time is worth its weight in gold and I believe her $200 for five hours of consultancy rate is a bargain!!! Michelle truly is a wedding consultant guru.
– Z. Mitchell, QLD bride